Test

March 18, 2012

I need them!



A thing that always passed through my mind when drawing, is DPI. Yes DPI or dot-per-inch. Technically its the amount of color dots over an inch length (another term: color density) which is useful when printing. Higher dpi means that your print will become clearer. 

"Okay, so what is the connection with you?"
Lol... well working with high dpi canvas really stretched my composition-evaluating capabilities. With a small screen, I can only see certain part at a time when in 100% view. Its a pain actually BUT I rather see it as a challenge. Once you have finished it, you can clearly see how much detailed you can put in higher dpi canvas. So higher dpi is definitely a need for me although its not for printing mostly.

"Them?, what else that you wished for?"
^ ^ O dear God, if its good for me please give me "Moe" style. How do I defined Moe style? One of them is the eye. See the image above. Moe eye style has irregular oval shape. It sounds simple, just draw it then. XD... its not that easy actually, especially when matching with your composition. This kind of matter really rely on practices but here comes another problem, style switching. Moving to another style of your interest can become hard if you have mastered your old style. That's why if its possible, I wish the magic can do the trick..

1 comment:

  1. Pray tell where you get your fabulous 3D models, and what 3D program are you using to set up said models? Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete