Test

March 21, 2012

Ano Hana Menma


"Ano Hi Mita Hana No Namae O Bokutachi Wa Mada Shiranai"



When I first come to see this I thought its just an ordinary Japanese phrase, but I'm wrong in the end. Its an anime, a very noticeable series in Japan. Well the storyline made lots of people drop tears. I'm embarrass to say that I've just started to watch it and still nothing like tear drops happened to me yet... lol. The story revolves around childhood friends of Menma, who are getting apart from each other after Menma died. She seems to be resurrected to bring them back together but apparently only Jintan is able to see her, thus making the disbelievers think that Jintan is still traumatized by the incident that cause Menma's death.

Lol.. synopsis, yeah. Its getting interesting as I watch the series and because of that I decided to draw Menma (^_-)☆ Oh and the shorter name of this series is only "Ano Hana", much... simpler I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment